Benefits of Video SEO
Video SEO is the process of properly tagging and optimising your existing online video. Consumers are looking for your business, and service. Are you being found? If not, your competitor may. Our Video SEO services can help you optimise your online video, so search engines can find it and rank to the top your services and products. Video SEO services are for clients who already have a video. Don’t yet have a video produced? Learn about our Video Production Services. There are many benefits on why your business should have a Video SEO strategy.
- According to Forrester research, a video listing is 53 times more likely to receive a top search ranking on Google.
- Increase your business reach. YouTube exceeds 2 billion views a day
- More than 70% of consumers watch online videos once a month
- Target visitors who are looking for your business, product, or service
- Properly optimised online videos help consumers find out about your product or service
- Increase your website’s SEO and rankings for targeted keywords
- Increase branding and customer loyalty
Our Video SEO Process
There are two main ways for viewers to find your video:
When your Video is uploaded either on your website or on a video hosting website (YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Metacafe). For videos uploaded on your website, along with other strategies like generating video sitemaps, we also create video-relevant keyword rich content that will maximize traffic in searches. For websites hosted externally, the content around the video is limited so video SEO services are even more crucial.
YouTube - world's second largest search engine after Google
YouTube is considered the most popular and largest Video Search Engine, with more than 800 million unique visitors viewing over four billion hours of video each month and uploading 72 hours of video every single minute; it is an incredibly active online community.
With the right mix of keyword targeting, a proper video message and a specially YouTube SEO method, the video uploaded to your YouTube Channel could rank your services and products very well on Youtube Search Engine and get a tons of quality traffic and leads.
We’ve all heard the saying, “content is king”, right? Well, it is, and it includes not just text, but audio, images and videos too. Effortless Video is focused on Video SEO services that allow your business to utilize video to gain higher rankings on Google organic and video search results:
OnSite Video Optimisation
- Uploading Video on your website in mobile friendly video file format (h.264)
- SEO and Mobile Friendly HTML5 Video Player
- Creating and Optimising Video Thumbnail (Rich Snippet Video Preview)
- Transcript - we ake sure that your video has a closed caption transcript containing your main keywords
- Video Metadata (title and tags)
- Schema.org Video Markup
- Video Geo Tags for Local Businesses
- Video Sitemap with Submission to Google Webmaster Tools
- Video Local Search Optimisation on Google+ Local (Google Places)
- YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Metacafe Title, Tags & Description Optimisation
OffSite Video Optimisation
- Quality Link Building
- Social Signals (Facebook Likes, Shares, Comments, Twitter Tweets, Gooogle + Votes and Shares, Pinterest Pins, Linkedin Shares,
- Video Social Bookmarks
- Submission on over 30 high ranking most visited video websites (YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Metacafe and others)
- Submitting Video to RSS & Ping Video URLs
Just video uploaded on your website can get a high ranking on Google Organic and Video Search Results, and not YouTube (Vimeo, Dailymotion, Metacafe) video embedded on your website.
YouTube is currently the second largest search engine after Google and more and more companies and marketers have started delving into this new online marketing tool that undoubtedly all these years has charmed both consumers and businesses. It is good to have a first taste on how YouTube ranks its videos. In fact, there is no clear evidence on how YouTube ranks the videos but the next factors seem to be the dominants for the achievement of high rankings:
OnSite YouTube Video Optimisation
- Video Title
- Video Description
- Geo location of produced video
- Youtube Channel Optimisation and Design a Custom Background
OffSite YouTube Video Optimisation
- Number of Views with High Audience Retention
- Video Rating (likes, dislikes)
- Number of Comments and Subscribers
- Social Signals (Facebook Likes, Shares, Comments, Twitter Tweets, Gooogle + Votes and Shares)
- Youtube Channel mention in other Youtube Channels
Let our team of Video SEO experts drive the right traffic to your website! Contact us today and see how we can help you go viral!
Frequently Asked Questions (click on question to see the answer)
What are video samples?
Video samples are pre-made video designs that can be populated with your script and images.
Where can I use my video?
You own your video, so there are NO limitations to it's usage. Upload it to YouTube, put it on your website or display it in a trade show.
How long does it take to get my video?
Typically around 24 to 48 hours or less.
Can I change the images in the samples?
Yes, all the images you see in samples can be changed with your own.
What file formats do I need for the custom images?
Any format will work, as long as the image is more than 1200px wide.
How many revisions do I get?
You get one free revision per each video you order. Additional revisions cost £10.
What is the resolution of my video?
High-Definition samples are 1920x1080 or 1280x720 pixels. If you would like to receive a smaller resolution of video, then please let us know.
What video file formats I will receive?
We create our videos in .mp4 (for PC) and .mov (for MAC) video file formats.